- Click Annual Reporting for 2014Log in with your university
- Review information message and click continue
- A window listing additional things to consider will be displayed.
- Click the blue Continue button.
- Sign in using your HSC email address and domain password.
- Answer the (4) Yes / No questions.
- Your relationship with for-profit entities
- Your relationship with non-profit entities
- Gift reporting as required by the State of Texas
- Your conduct of research as part of employment
- Click Continue to the Next Step when finished.
If Q1-3 answers are No, this indicates you have nothing to declare. You will advance to Step 4- Certify.
NOTE: Employees who did not complete a report will not see a list of entities. If the Entity you want to use contains a red background in the first column or a red tag (row two in the above snapshot), this indicates the industry needs to be selected. To selectcomplete all required fields, edit your entity.
Add an Entity
- Check each certification box.
Note: The se
- The Submit button will activate, and a confirmation message will display.
- Once you submit your report, your session in the iDisclose system will automatically end.
- If you entered disclosures, you will receive two emails. One indicating your report was received and submitted successfully, and the second email with a PDF attachment of your report. If you did not enter disclosures, you will receive one email indicating your report was received and submitted successfully.