- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Table of Contents|
Accessing My iDisclose Reports
- Go to https://vpr.uthscsa.edu/iDisclose
- Click on My iDisclose Reports
- Log on using your UTHSCSA email address and password
The iDisclose Wizard
Completing your disclosures of outside activities takes place through the iDisclose Wizard. The wizard displays a 3 step navigation bar to identify where you are within the disclosure process. The right side of the navigation bar contains the Previous and Next buttons for moving between the steps.
Directly below the navigation bar you will two elements.
- On the left - Select a reporting period
- On the right - the Information Bar and the Report Menu
Menus & Icons
Select a reporting period is where you choose the period for which you are reporting.
Report Menu displays a list of options for the current report including Download a PDF and Logout.
The Information Bar icons are:
|Tally of the disclosures included in the current report.|
If you have nothing to disclose this will always show "0"
|Indicates whether the selected report is open (and can be edited)|
or locked (because it has been certified and submitted).
Disclosing as a New Employee
Step 1 - Start Here
- Click on Select a reporting period and choose New Employee
- Answer the (3) Yes / No questions.
- Your relationship with for-profit entities
- Your relationship with non-profit entities
- Gift reporting as required by the State of Texas
- Click Next when finished.
- If all your answers are No you have nothing to declare. You will advance to Step 3 - Certification.
(All of your answers in Step 2 - Disclosures have been automatically set to No)
Step 2 - Disclosures
- Notice that the menu on the right has changed to Disclosure Menu.
- Answer the (6) Yes / No questions.
- If any answer in Step 1 was Yes at least one of the questions in Step 2 should also be Yes (see the screen image below).
- Questions 1-5 apply to both For-Profit and Non-Profit entities.
- If you indicated you had Gifts to report in Step 1, question 6 in Step 2 will have been set to Yes automatically.
- If all answers are No, any Yes answer in Step 1 will be automatically set to No. By selecting No to all questions in Step 2 you are indicating you have nothing to disclose.
Step 3 - Certification