During Annual Reporting season, the path to log into iDisclose will adjust. Using the below steps, individuals will still be able to submit single disclosures and requests for External Activities, Employment, Consulting, Board Membership, or Related Activities.
- Log in with the green button, 'Submit your 2015 Annual Report'
- Click Continue on the Additional Considerations... page
- Log in with your university email address and domain password
- If you have not submitted your 2015 Annual Report, a Welcome Back message will display, click the Cancel button
- Close any other messages and click the Dashboard hyperlink on the top banner. You will be directed to the iDisclose Dashboard where you will see a history of Entities, Disclosures and Annual Reports.
Confirm your entity is listed, if not, click the Add New button and add the entity you wish to disclose for.
More information on what an Entity is, go to My Entities.
From Disclosures of Activities & Financial Interests, click Add New to add the single disclosure.
More information on what a single disclosure is, go to My Disclosures.
- Complete the Disclosure Details page and click Save.
- You will now see a new Disclosure listed with a status of New
Select the disclosure and click Submit
- Your disclosure will be routed to the Conflict of Interest Office for review. Once reviewed, the disclosure will be routed to your department.
- To check the status of your disclosure, log into iDisclose and navigate to the Dashboard. If your single disclosure was identified as a Prior Approval, it will be listed withing the Prior Approvals section of your Dashboard. If it is not Prior Approval, it will remain in the Disclosures of Activities & Financial Interests section.