Step 1 - Start Here
- Click on Select a reporting period and choose New Employee
- Answer the (3) Yes / No questions.
- Your relationship with for-profit entities
- Your relationship with non-profit entities
- Gift reporting as required by the State of Texas
- Click Next when finished.
- If all your answers are No you have nothing to declare. You will advance to Step 3 - Certification.
(All of your answers in Step 2 - Disclosures have been automatically set to No)
Step 2 - Disclosures
- Notice that the menu on the right has changed to Disclosure Menu.
- Answer the (6) Yes / No questions.
- If any answer in Step 1 was Yes at least one of the questions in Step 2 should also be Yes (see the screen image below).
- Questions 1-5 apply to both For-Profit and Non-Profit entities.
- If you indicated you had Gifts to report in Step 1, question 6 in Step 2 will have been set to Yes automatically.
- If all answers are No, any Yes answer in Step 1 will be automatically set to No. By selecting No to all questions in Step 2 you are indicating you have nothing to disclose.
- Complete My Entities and My Disclosures via the Disclosure Menu.
Your entities may also be accessed from the Report Menu in Step 1.
- Once your disclosures have been created, click on the Next button to go to Step 3 - Certification