October 3, 2014
Project X Meeting
- IRB source for IRB title. If created in Velos, ORCA/IRB will consume that number.
- Dalin will get date for test environment
- Timeline by Velos still needs to be confirmed.
- New contact Kevin Geck
- Tues/Thursday Velos meetings occur. Reserve Thursday, 1pm for Velos discussion regarding SOAP services.
- Review/show restservices to Dalin –
- reviewed Listbypis
- services will be available externally through PROXY
- Ready for testing – since API key is already generated. Jim will send link to Dalin to add into documentation. Okay to use PI name in testing since Velos already is viewing data.
- Need definition in what we will receive from eResearch
- When they are requesting list of PIs OR NEW Protocol ID: what information do we want to consume from eResearch? (Q to Joe Schmelz).
- If NEW study is started in Velos – what else do we need? (Joseph Schmelz will review).
- Are there study types even if Clinical Trials? A:Yes, phase I, II
- Assume they are human studies requiring informed consent. If not, we will change in ORCA. In case of creating new one in eREsearch, . this is a place holder that still needs to review. If we change on our side, we will need to send back to eResearch with orcas updated number.
- Add new to Active Protocols (approve, pending, stips, tabled), include expired (JIRA ticket created)
- Eliminate inactivated,, lapsed, withdrawn, disapproved
- InstitutioanlStatus should be the IRB Status for now **
- Brandi may be using field already …Kim checking.
IRB / PIMS – Study Personnel
- Possibly scrape IRB personnel.
- IRB document has protocol id, and table of personnel. Kim will send Mark Nijland two examples.
- Good step for IRB to begin entering personnel with email address, if not already doing so.
- Use case – what and how we should go about beginning the scrape method for IRB information.
Drugs Section – table section was discussed last week. This week implemented.
- Mark Nijland was able to access FDA and downloads file from Drugs@FDA
- Contains every FDA registered item. (approved)
- Lookup Procedures: sequence of procedures discussed. Sequence can be changed.
- Autocomplete from EHS chemical_catalog
- If not found, lookup in chemicals requiring approval
Hazards relating to a lab
- Every lab is associated in this table
- Lasers and xrays are identified within this table