An entity is the individual, business, institution with who you have interacted and need to declare your activities.
- Provide the name of the entity, the street address, city, state/province and country.
- Categorize the entity as Federal, State/Local, Higher Education, Traded Company, Home Business, Professional Society or Other.
- Classify the type of entity as For-Profit, Non-Profit or Gift Source
- Check the Activate this Entity box to make this entity available for disclosures.
NOTE: the entities you have interacted with in the past will be available to you. Because of the way this information was previously collected you will need to edit each record and place each into its appropriate category and type. Check the Activate this Entity box if you want to use an entity. Leaving it unchecked will leave it unavailable for disclosure reporting.
A disclosure is the record of your activity with an outside Entity.
- Select who the report is for (Myself, Spouse, Adult Child etc).
- Select the entity name.
- Select the disclosure type.